Monday, June 16, 2014

bestie baby shower.

my best girlfriends, amanda & malorie, threw me the most fabulous baby shower on march 22 - 1 week after little elliott came 2 1/2 weeks early!  when my doctor told me he could come earlier than my due date i was praying i would make it past this shower because it was the last big thing i had scheduled before my due date.  but it all worked out really well and it was fun to get out of the house for a few hours and celebrate with some of my favorite people!  it was the first time i left elliott and i did surprisingly well.
elliott and i took this right before the shower as my last "baby bump" pic.  he was not happy to be outside.
everything was perfection.
 malorie made that adorable sign for me!  it is now in elliott's nursery and i love it.  they also did a diaper raffle where if you brought a pack of diapers you were entered into a drawing for a pedicure!  i got so many diapers and was so grateful.
the flowers amanda arranged were so pretty.
 my favorite detail - the cake!  no surprise there...
 they made me the sweetest scrapbook with pictures of all the guests and little notes with advice.
i got so many things that we really needed!  it was the best shower.  thank you sweet friends!
 my pretty cousin and sister.
 some of my best girlfriends from nursing school!
 delicious.
  i love these two so much.
chocolate covered mint oreos as a favor.  my fav!
after the shower i raced home to see this sweet little face.

most of the photos were taken by malorie - with a few crappy ones from my phone thrown in.

man, i'm going to miss baby showers.

1 comment:

Malorie said...

so glad you loved it!

Related Posts with Thumbnails